My Home Staging Service will prepare your property inside and out for sale or rent to give you the best possible chance of selling or letting quickly for the price you want!
HOW DOES HOME STAGING WORK?
If you’re a home owner or landlord planning to sell or rent your property, you'll be facing a good deal of competition and will need to stand out from the crowd. Holiday property owners too, need to offer a welcoming home- from- home to today's discerning holiday maker. Well dressed properties are essential!
As a professional stylist I view your home through the eyes of a buyer and identify affordable ways to ensure your property is presented for maximum appeal to as many potential buyers/renters as possible and with minimum upheaval and expenditure.
Home staging is not about expensive decorating - it is about using what you have in the most effective way. To find out more about why and how home staging works, click here to download my comprehensive 'Home Staging Information' sheet.
Simple improvements can make a huge difference - take a look in the gallery below to see how! A few changes in layout, thorough cleaning, decluttering and depersonalising, or a few new accessories and the final creative styling is often all that is needed to transform a space. To read the image descriptions click on the information ⓘ button. Images include:
- a selection of before and after staging shots
- examples of properties styled specifically for brochure/website photography - good lifestyle photos are essential! Click here for more information on photography.
- samples of mood-boards included in my Home Staging Services.
Home Staging Services
- Home Staging Consultation - £125. As the starting point for your home staging project, I will visit your property to discuss how it will appear to buyers/renters when viewed online and in person. Focusing on identifying interior and exterior solutions to showcase your property, verbal advice will be given on how you can make practical changes to make your property more attractive to potential buyers or tenants. The consultation can help you decide if you'd like further help from me - see below.
- Step by Step Home Staging Action Plan - From £125✼ - Following a home consultation, if you'd like a written plan of action for presenting your property to maximise its appeal, I provide an inspirational illustrated guide, tailored to your needs. This might include suggestions for décor and colour co-ordination, room layout, storage solutions and decluttering action, plus any furniture or accessories (and where to source these) as required. Guidance on how to carry out changes will be included. ✼Typical 1- 2 bedroom property. Please contact me for further details on pricing.
- Decluttering. It's important to make your home look as spacious and as organised as possible. If you'd like help in clearing the decks I can visit to help! Contact me to discuss the possibilities!
- Sourcing and Hands on Styling - I am able to source and shop for additional items and revisit your property to ensure that it is beautifully dressed! Please contact me for further details.
- Finishing touches and photography. When you'd like help with the finishing touches before marketing, I can undertake the perfect styling for photography. Please contact me for more details.
- Online Home Staging Consultation - From £150✼. The solution for busy people or those who live too far away for a home visit. I can review your property from photographs and details provided by you and send you a room-by-room guide to preparing your home to make it more attractive to potential buyers or tenants: all the information you require for the perfect presentation of your property inside and out, at your fingertips. ✼Typical 1- 2 bedroom property. As each property is individual please contact me to discuss.